The Campaign Coordinator excels at driving client growth and thrives on managing our partnerships with our current and prospective clients. He/she has had 1+ years of experience working in the digital media industry, and is looking for the unique opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company.
Full time $35,000 to $45,000 per year plus benefits
The ideal candidate can easily prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment. The candidate is professional and has superior communication and networking skills.
Primary Job Functions:
- Implementation, management and support of sophisticated digital media campaigns using existing knowledge of proprietary technologies.
- Managing on-boarding of new clients including the on-boarding documentation and support across the range of our services.
- Responsibility for campaigns throughout their life cycle, ensuring they run flawlessly and deliver the necessary reporting data via advanced data analytics tools.
- Providing advice and working with specialist colleagues to ensure the best implementation strategies to achieve the required goals with feasible technical and operational solutions.
- Engaging our clients in strategic dialog, assessing opportunities involving senior management for growing our clients business.
- Communicating the wide range of ad serving and tracking solutions to existing accounts and new accounts.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (i.e. Buying Team, Ad Operations Team, and Senior Management) to ensure successful execution of agreed strategies.
- Continually developing and maintaining existing and potential client relationships.
- Know the commercial revenue of all your accounts, identifying opportunities for financial growth.
- Coordinate billing process with finance and ad operations across all accounts.
- Knowledge of digital advertising eco-system.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all teams and drive projects forward.
- Ability to listen – understanding clients’ needs is vital to be able to cross-sell and up-sell products.
- Highly autonomous, self-directed and comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- An understanding of the full digital landscape from display, (Rich Media, Video, Dynamic, Standard, Mobile, Mobile Apps) PPC, SEO, Affiliates including tracking and data analytics.
- An absolute understanding of how digital media sits within the digital eco-system.