CHR Media Group is seeking to hire an Account Executive for Digital Media.
The account executive excels at driving client growth and thrives on managing our partnerships with our current and prospective clients. He/she has had 2+ years of experience working in the digital media industry, and is looking for the unique opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company.
The ideal candidate can easily prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment. The candidate is professional and has superior communication and networking skills.
Primary Job Functions:
- Implementation, management and support of sophisticated digital media campaigns using existing knowledge of proprietary technologies.
- Managing on-boarding of new clients including the on-boarding documentation and support across the range of our services.
- Responsibility for campaigns throughout their life cycle, ensuring they run flawlessly and deliver the necessary reporting data via advanced data analytics tools.
- Providing advice and working with specialist colleagues to ensure the best implementation strategies to achieve the required goals with feasible technical and operational solutions.
- Engaging our clients in strategic dialog, assessing opportunities involving senior management for growing our clients business.
- Communicating the wide range of ad serving and tracking solutions to existing accounts and new accounts.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (i.e. Buying Team, Ad Operations Team, and Senior Management) to ensure successful execution of agreed strategies.
- Continually developing and maintaining existing and potential client relationships.
- Know the commercial revenue of all your accounts, identifying opportunities for financial growth.
- Coordinate billing process with finance and ad operations across all accounts.
- Knowledge of digital advertising eco-system.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all teams and drive projects forward.
- Ability to listen – understanding clients’ needs is vital to be able to cross-sell and up-sell products.
- Highly autonomous, self-directed and comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- An understanding of the full digital landscape from display, (Rich Media, Video, Dynamic, Standard, Mobile, Mobile Apps) PPC, SEO, Affiliates including tracking and data analytics.
- An absolute understanding of how digital media sits within the digital eco-system.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in digital media mandatory. Areas of work can include account management or ad operations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within advertiser based ad serving including practical implementation and reporting.
- Experience presenting to clients across various level and teams (audiences will include Ad Ops, Account Management, Analytics).