CHR Media Group is a leading performance-based digital media company. We work with a wide range of high-growth brands, building multi-platform digital campaigns that deliver measurable results. CHR Media Group partners with a wide range of companies to help conceptualize, design and implement custom programs that drive powerful paid digital media outcomes.
Our solutions are foundational to boosting the performance of our clients' online marketing programs and encouraging stronger sales by providing a superior level of insight and execution. We consistently focus on sharply improving the performance and business results of our clients valuable paid digital media.
We’re looking for an Account Director who’ll lead the troops in driving this growth. It’s no small task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll have a deep understanding of the digital media marketing and the client relationship, manage resource allocation profitably, and effectively lead our client team to create, implement and measure strategic deliverables. Day to day, your role includes:
- Eloquently articulating our views on using digital media to achieve commercial business objectives while keeping clients up to date on our work for them.
- Taking on an influential role in supporting new business initiatives and leveraging client relationships in the development of business growth and share of wallet.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of our the client’s business and how our efforts can deliver tangible results for them.
- Deliver client presentations and providing recommendations that are concise, insightful and on point.
- Partnering with clients and capability partners to build campaigns that have a laser focus on results.
- Owning the financials for clients, including forecasts, budgets, and investments – ensuring that key financial responsibilities are mutually understood and agreed upon.
- Driving the culture of our media group and managing capabilities to adapt to changing environments and needs.
- Overseeing deliverables of the extended digital media team to ensure client needs are met.
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces, and new ideas.
We’re looking for a talented an Account Director with impressive work experience, which typically includes:
- A demonstrated a powerful passion for digital media.
- Four years of college education and 3 to 5 years of experience (ideally at a digital media agency), including 2 years of client leadership experience in marketing or digital scope.
- A refined understanding of how marketing, creative, planning, media, technology, and analytics integrate.
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Superb communication, presentation, and training skills – you’re articulate, concise, engaging and effective.
- An impressive track record of project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to inspire and drive change and bring varied groups together to collaborate.
Got what it takes? We’re ready to hear from you.